$4 drug list
At The Cats on Commerce, we appreciate that health care is expensive and where ever possible, we will assist our clients in making budget conscious choices, without compromising the quality of their pet’s health care.
Since many of the prescription medications that are used in veterinary medicine are also used in human medicine, we have put together a list of just some of the commonly used feline veterinary drugs that are available on the $4 drug list. This is NOT a comprehensive list of medications used in feline medicine. You may also find the entire $4 drug list on the websites of many large pharmacies.
- Atropine (ophthalmic solution)
- Erythromycin (ophthalmic ointment)
- Gentamycin (ophthalmic solution)
- Neomycin/Polymixin/Dexamethasone (ophthalmic suspension or ointment)
- Silver Sulfadiazine ointment
- Timolol Maleate (ophthalmic solution)
- Tobramycin (ophthalmic solution)