- At The Cats on Commerce, we recommend owners purchase pet insurance, so that they can take advantage of the highest quality of care for their pets.
- Many of the most stressful medical decisions are made when a pet experiences a life-threatening emergency. Affordable pet insurance can ease this burden and many policies also cover general wellness visits, routine surgeries and offer multiple pet discounts.
- To help you decide if an insurance product is right for you, we have included 2 links to articles published by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). These articles also include links to several pet insurance companies, many of which will provide free on-line estimates.
- Do you need pet insurance?: https://www.avma.org/public/PetCare/Pages/pet-insurance.aspx
- AVMA Guidelines on Pet Health Insurance & Other Third Party Health Plans: https://www.avma.org/KB/Policies/Pages/Pet-Health-Insurance.aspx
- Since pet health insurance plans are usually reimbursement plans, we take the hassle out of filing the claims paperwork, by doing it for you.
- We also offer other options to allow owners to plan for wellness visits, elective surgeries or unexpected emergencies. Please contact us for complete information or send us an email at [email protected]